Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another crazy diet???


My husband Eddie, knows a woman who is a doctor of nutrition. She is brilliant, generous and a wonderful friend. She also told us of a new kind of diet that I've decided to try. It's called "The Lemonade Diet". It's a liquid diet where you only drink many, many glasses of this concoction: water, lemon juice squeezed from lemons, pure maple syrup, and cayenne pepper. Sound crazy? Yes, I think it does!! I read the little book that explains it and it does sound like a good diet: it's supposed to completely detoxify and cleanse your whole body (even joints) and melt your fat. I figure if I don't like how it's going I'll just go off of it, but I'm so desperate to lose weight that I'll try about anything!!

We will enjoy Taco Salads tonight; I'm sure I'll eat my FILL, then start on the diet in the morning. Pray it goes well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment