Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Free at Last!!

Yesterday I dropped the kids off at church for a 3-night "missions" thing. They will do community service projects with their other Youth Group friends around town. They will paint, do yard work, etc. They are excited! They were worried about how bored they'd be during Spring Break, and of course, any time they can spend with other kids, they will!!

That means that Eddie and I get the next few days to ourselves!!! How did we spend our first night alone?? I joined a chat group for Eastern European adoptions while he worked on composing some music, then we watched Nancy Grace until we fell asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Wow--- and people told me Atkins was crazy! LOL, smart of you to not stay on the lemonade diet!

    Anyway, I look forward to reading this blog! I will add Simon's button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having fun with the kiddos gone.
    Joy,RR

    ReplyDelete